I always feel like this time of year everyone wants to self improve. I’m including myself in that generalisation. Instead of the whole ‘new year, new me’ that always seems to pop up, I thought this Christmas season I could try to introduce some new habits that will help me to be a better version of Jodie and if you fancy it too, then I hope these help you be a better version of yourself.
- Drink 8 glasses/ 2 litres of water a day
- Put aside my phone half an hour before I plan to go to sleep
- Pick up a book and learn to love to read again
- Apply hand cream everyday
- Create a to-do list for the day ahead
- Exfoliate my body and face once a week at least
- Tidy up any mess as soon as I create it
- Say one compliment to myself each day
What habits do you want to get into?