Today marks the first day of December and no matter how cliche it is to say it, it still rings true. Hasn’t this year flown by? I feel like I’ve added 5 years onto my mental age by saying that. I thought after a little bit of a blogging break a goals post would be very welcome. Hopefully it can become a regular occurrence around these parts. Anyway, let me tell you my goals for this month.
– Buy all your Christmas gifts for everyone
– Finally read the Harry Potter books
– Post every other day for Jodie Loue
– Start Yoga with Adrienne and actually do it 3 times a week (at least)
– Stop picking your skin once and for all
– Write to-do lists for every day of the week
What are your December goals?