I can’t even believe its February already and I know I’m a little late with this post seeing as it is the middle of the month, but what the heck right? I’m just about to start my second year of university which is terrifying yet exciting all at the same time and I’m using that as my excuse for not posting sooner.
– Join my local library so I can start reading books again.
– Get more organised with this blog. I’m really slacking at posting and I need to plan, photograph and schedule.
– Treat myself to some luxe makeup. I’m thinking Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Foundation in shade 2.
– Play Stardew Valley until I’m blue in the face. It’s like a grown up Harvest Moon.
– Start my nursing portfolio. I’m thinking this cute lever arch from Paperchase would be perfect.
– Save up money to upgrade to a Macbook Air. It’s actually not too bad price wise thanks to Apple Education.
– Find joy in photography again, it used to be my favourite hobby but I’ve grown rather lazy.
– Drink around two litres of water a day. My skin always thanks me for it.
– Carry on with not picking at my skin. I think I have to contribute some of it to my jade roller.
What’s on your February to do list?