March is finally here which means Spring is definitely on it’s way. To me, it always feels a bit like the world is waking up again, especially when you see daffodils sprouting up here, there and everywhere. Anyway, on to my to do list for the month.
– Continue saving up for a Macbook. So dreamy, yet so pricey.
– Refresh my knowledge on anatomy and physiology
– Clean out my muji drawers. Anyone else’s covered in foundation smudgey fingerprints?
– Plan my week out, there is no better feeling that crossing out everything you need to do for the week.
– Buy some new pyjamas. I have my eye on these from ASOS.
– On the quest for blemish-free skin I’ve picked up a cleansing brush. Now I just have to wait for the postman to deliver it.
– Use a facemask more often. I’ve been loving this one from Vichy. Keep your eyes peeled for a review.
What’s on your to do list for March?